Card linking is only applicable if you are a new Go Rewards mobile app user, but were already a member of Go Rewards, Robinsons Rewards, or given a membership card through any of our promotions.
If in case you encounter a problem when linking your card, you may do the following:
- Make sure that you are using the correct Card Number when linking.
- Check and update your mobile app to the latest version; or
- Uninstall and install the app, then proceed with the card linking (click here for detailed instructions how to proceed with card linking)
In case you encounter these error messages, you may do the following:
A. "Sorry, the card number you entered is already linked to another account" / " Oops! The card number entered is already linked to another account."
- Perform forgot password to retrieve the already linked account
B. "Card number cannot be found in the system." / "Sorry, this account cannot be found." / Sorry, the account you entered is not verified.'
- Make sure that you have entered the correct details (Card Number, Fullname, Registered Mobile Number)
- Proceed with a member sign-up if you are not yet a member
- You may also try the following steps:
Click forgot password
Input mobile number, email, date of birth of account
Set New Password
If the problem still persists, please raise your concern and send the following details to our Customer Care team via this link:
- Card Number
- Full Name (Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial)
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Timestamp when the error is encountered
- Screenshot of the error
- Model of the Device Used (Example: Samsung A311)
- Type of OS (Android/IOS)
- Error message encountered
Kindly check your email from time to time for our team's response.
How can I join Go Rewards?
How do I link my Robinsons Rewards, GetGo or Go Rewards card to my Go Rewards App?
Understanding Card Linking and Card Merging