A verified Email address means that your account is valid and the information are accurate. This is a requirement to fully enjoy the features of your Go Rewards mobile App.
This article will guide you on how to verify your email address via the Go Rewards website and mobile app.
Go Rewards Website:
- Login to your Go Rewards Account
- If your have not verified your email yet, a warning notification will appear on the Account Summary.
- Click on "Click here".
- Update your contact information.
- Send the verification code to your email..
- Access your email and enter the verification code. The verification code is valid for 5 minutes upon sending.
- Once done, a notification message will be displayed indicating that you have successfully verified your email address.
Go Rewards Mobile App
- Tap on the Account icon located on the navigation panel at the bottom part of the app.
- Tap on "Member Profile".
- A notification is shown if your Email address is not yet verified. Tap on "Verify"
- Enter your Email address and confirm
- Tap on "Send Code" to send the verification code to your Email address.
- Access your email and enter the verification code.
- Once done, you will see a "check" mark right beside your registered email address on your member profile page indicating that it is now verified.