A verified Email address means that your account is valid and the information are accurate. This is a requirement when redeeming free flights and signing up for a Prepaid account.
This article will guide you on how to verify your email address via the Go Rewards website and mobile app.
Go Rewards Website:
- Login to your Go Rewards Account
- If your have not verified your email yet, a warning notification will appear on the Account Summary.
- Click on "Click here".
- Update your contact information.
- Send the verification code to your email..
- Access your email and enter the verification code. The verification code is valid for 5 minutes upon sending.
- You have now successfully verified your Email address!
Go Rewards Mobile App
- Tap on the Account icon located on the navigation panel at the bottom part of the app.
- Tap on "Member Profile".
- A notification is shown if your Email address is not yet verified. Tap on "Verify"
- Enter your Email address and confirm
- Tap on "Send Code" to send the verification code to your Email address.
- Access your email and enter the verification code.
- All done! You will see that on your profile, there is a check mark right beside your email address.