With Points Conversion, you may now convert your earned Security Bank Rewards points to Go Rewards Points!
To start converting your points, simply follow these steps.
1. Log-in via https://www.securitybank.com/rewards/mastercard/shopping
2. Select 100 Go Reward Points click the "Add to Cart" button
3. Select "Quantity" of points for conversion, then enter your Go Rewards Membership number in the "Miles Membership Number" box. Once done. Click the "Add to Cart" button.
4. You will be redirected to the confirmation page. Your Go Rewards points will be credited to your account within seven (7) business days after receipt of a valid request.
Some reminders on Security Points Conversion to Go Rewards Points:
1. Conversion is subject to the following minimum values:
Conversion Value shall be in increments of Two Thousand Two Hundred Twenty-Seven (2,227) Security Bank Rewards Points.
If you want to only process, for example, Two Thousand (2,000) Security Bank Rewards Points, the transaction will not proceed since conversion value shall only be in increments of Two Thousand Two Hundred Twenty-Seven (2,227) Security Bank Rewards Points.
2. The program is open to all Security Bank Cardholders with any of the following SBC Credit Cards.
- Security Bank Classic MasterCard
- Security Bank Gold MasterCard
- Security Bank Platinum MasterCard
- Security Bank World MasterCard
3. Conversion is irrevocable once confirmed.
4. Your Go Rewards account must be activated prior to conversion.
5. Your Go Rewards Points will be credited to your Go Rewards account within seven (7) business days after receipt of valid request.
6. Terms and Conditions of Security Bank and Go Rewards apply.
7. For any concerns regarding the Security Bank Points Conversion, please feel free to reach out to Security Bank Customer Care via call at +632 8887-9188 or via email at email@example.com.