We sometimes ask for proof of identity to make sure the security of your account information. This will enable us to rule out any fraudulent claims, unauthorized change in account information or access to member information.
In the registration of Go Rewards Prepaid Card, the valid IDs are required to establish the user's identity (eKYC).
For faster processing and to avoid inconvenience, please present/upload (Prepaid account) any of the IDs under the Primary List.
Primary Valid IDs
- Philippine government-issued
- Driver’s License
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- Social Security System (SSS) Card
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Card
- Postal ID
Secondary Valid IDs - For registering the Go Rewards Prepaid Card, please upload the copy of any of the following under "Identity Card"
- NBI clearance
- IBP ID
- GSIS e-card / GSIS ID
- Government office and GOCC ID (e.g., AFP, HDMF IDs)
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration ID
- OFW ID
- ID issued by the National Council on Disability Affairs (NCDA)
- Company IDs issued by private entities or institutions registered with or supervised or regulated either by the BSP, SEC or IC
- Senior Citizen card
- Voter’s ID
- Tax Identification Number
- School ID