Cebu Pacific is the leading airline in the Philippines, operating flights to over 60 domestic and international destinations across 14 countries, including Australia, China, Japan, Singapore, and the United Arab Emirates.
You will earn points from the base fare and add-ons following the earn rates below:
- Sports Equipment
Membership Preferential Earn Rate Classic, non-Go Rewards Cardholders
P80 = 1 Go Rewards points
Classic and Go Rewards Prepaid or Debit Cardholders
P40 = 1 Go Rewards points
Black or Cebu Pacific Platinum or Gold Credit Cardholders
P20 = 1 Go Rewards points
To make sure that your points are credited, do not forget to input your Go Rewards membership number in the Guest Details section at the point of booking.
You can earn from your own flight, so make sure that the name on your booking matches the name in your Go Rewards account.
The flight must be boarded and flown. The points will be credited to your account within 7 days from the flight departure.
The following are bookings/transactions that will not earn points:
- Incentive/ Prize Ticket
- Chartered/ Freighter flights
- Travel Industry rebated travel
- Non-revenue tickets
- Certain Interline tickets
- Other travel with special provisions
- Aviation taxes, charges, Admin fees, customs, and immigration fees
- In-flight purchases
- Add-ons purchased OTC/ Added to redemption booking/ Top-up payment paid during redemption booking.
- No-show/canceled, refunded, or fraud bookings
- Other transactions not allowed by the partner
- No Retro claim of points.
Terms and Conditions apply