Cebu Pacific is the leading airline in the Philippines, operating flights to over 60 domestic and international destinations across 14 countries, including Australia, China, Japan, Singapore, and the United Arab Emirates.
Flying with Cebu Pacific allows you to earn Go Rewards points from the base fare and add-ons like the following :
- Sports Equipment
And the earn rates depend on the Go Rewards Card or Membership used:
*In case you have multiple card types merged into your account, the card type with the highest tier will be used to compute your points earned.
Here are some reminders for you to earn Go Rewards points on Cebu Pacific flights:
- You will only earn Go Rewards points when you have entered your own personal Go Rewards Membership/Card number in your flight bookings either upon booking your flight or during web check-in via Cebu Pacific Website or app.
- You can only earn from your own flight, so make sure that the name on your flight booking matches the name in your Go Rewards account.
- If you make group bookings, please ensure to enter each respective passenger's unique Go Rewards Numbers so that they can earn points in their own accounts.
- In case you forgot to enter your Go Rewards number upon booking, you can still enter it for the last time by doing an online check-in via the Cebu Pacific Website or App or you may request the Cebu Pacific Customer Care to add your Go Rewards number 2 hours before flight departure.
- Please note that you can no longer earn points from any past-dated flights where you failed to enter your Go Rewards Number.
- Go Rewards points will be credited to your Go Rewards Account within 7 days from flight departure. You will only earn points if your flight was boarded and flown.
The following on the other hand are bookings/transactions that will not earn points:
- Incentive/ Prize Ticket
- Chartered/ Freighter flights
- Travel Industry rebated travel
- Non-revenue tickets
- Certain Interline tickets
- Other travel with special provisions
- Aviation taxes, charges, Admin fees, customs, and immigration fees
- In-flight purchases
- Add-ons purchased OTC/ Added to redemption booking/ Top-up payment paid during redemption booking.
- No-show/canceled, refunded, or fraud bookings
- Other transactions not allowed by the partner
- No Retro claim of points.
Go Rewards and Cebu Pacific Terms and Conditions apply.
If your points were not credited after 7 days from your flight departure, you may reach out to our Go Rewards Customer Care Team by clicking this link.