The Go Rewards LifePrime Card is the newest card product of Go Rewards that gives our Senior citizen shoppers the VIP treatment they deserve! When you present your Go Rewards Lifeprime Card, you may avail of the government-mandated Senior Citizen Discount for all participating items and in all Go Rewards partner stores without the need to present your Senior Citizen ID. Just ensure to bring all necessary documents (Senior Citizen booklet, prescription, etc.) to avail of the discount.
Here are some FAQs when availing and using the Go Rewards Lifeprime Card:
1. How can I avail myself of a Go Rewards Lifeprime Card?
- For you to avail of a Go Rewards Lifeprime Card, you may visit any Robinsons Supermarket or Southstar Drug store:
a. If you are an existing Robinsons Rewards/Go Rewards member:
- Present your Senior ID and old Robinsons Rewards/Go Rewards Card to the cashier to process the Free re-carding. Your old Robinsons Rewards/Go Rewards card will be deactivated after the transaction except if you are a Go Rewards Black Card.
b. If you are new to the program:
- Present your Senior ID and the cashier will process the enrollment and a Lifeprime Card will be given to you.
2. How can I view my earned Go Rewards points?
- You may monitor your earned Go Rewards points by:
a. Presenting your Go Rewards Lifeprime Card and asking the cashier at any of our Partner Stores
b. Downloading the Go Rewards Mobile App and link your card
c. Checking your printed receipt after the transaction received from any of our partner stores
3. What are the benefits of having a Go Rewards Lifeprime Card?
- Automatically earn points by presenting your Go Rewards Lifprime Card when shopping at all Go Rewards Partners.
- Use your earned Go Rewards points to redeem. Just present your card at any Go Rewards Partner store.
- Be updated with exclusive promos just for our Lifeprime Card holders
4. Where can I use my Go Rewards Lifeprime Card?
- You can use your Go Rewards Lifeprime card when shopping at all Go Rewards partner stores. For the list of partners, please click this link. Just present your physical Go Rewards Lifeprime card or Go Rewards Mobile app and you’ll automatically earn points.
5. Is the Go Rewards Lifeprime Card free?
- The Go Rewards Lifeprime Card is free for all Senior Citizen shoppers. Our Senior Citizen shoppers just need to present their Senior Citizen ID to all Robinsons Supermarket, Robinsons Easymart, Shopwise, No Brand, The Marketplace and South Star Drug to avail their free Go Rewards Lifeprime Card.
6. Can we enjoy the benefits of the Go Rewards Lifeprime Card when using the Go Rewards Mobile App?
- You can enjoy the same benefits when using the Go Rewards Mobile App as long as you manage to link your Go Rewards Lifeprime Card to your Go Rewards Mobile App.
7. What is the earning rate for Go Rewards Lifeprime Card?
- The earning rate for Go Rewards Lifeprime Card is the same as the earning rate for the Go Rewards Classic card and the earning rate per Go Rewards Partner store. For a list of partners where you can earn and their earning rates, please click this link.
8. Can I use my Go Rewards Lifeprime Card when booking trips with CebuPacific?
- Yes. You can earn points when flying with Cebu Pacific. Just provide your Go Rewards Number when booking your flights before check-out or payment.
9. Can I use my Go rewards Lifeprime Card when transacting with online partner stores?
- Yes. You can earn points when shopping in our online partner stores. Just provide your Go Rewards Lifeprime Card Number when doing your transaction before check-out or payment.
10. What will happen if I recard my Go Rewards Black Card to Go Rewards Lifeprime Card?
- If you recard your Go Rewards Black card to a Go Rewards Lifeprime Card, you will have both their Go Rewards Black Card and Go Rewards Lifeprime Card as your "Active" cards. This means that whether the member uses their Go Rewards Lifeprime Card or their Go Rewards Black Card, they can continue to earn, redeem and transact Go Rewards points.
11. Can I recard my Go Rewards mobile app to have a Go Rewards Lifeprime Card?
- Yes. The cashier will proceed with the new card application in POS. Once done, cashier will advise the member to merge the issued Go Rewards Lifeprime Card to the member’s Go Rewards mobile App.
12. What will happen if I recard my Go Rewards Classic to Go Rewards Lifeprime Card?
- If you recard your Go Rewards Classic Card to a Go Rewards Lifeprime Card, your points from the Go Rewards Classic Card will be automatically transferred to your Go Rewards Lifeprime Card. Then, the Go Rewards Classic card will be disabled and the member can now use your Go rewards Lifeprime Card to earn and redeem Go rewards Points.
13. What will happen if the owner of the Lifeprime Card passes away?
- The points will be forfeited, and the account will remain non-transferrable. To read the clause in the Go Rewards Terms and Conditions, please click this link and go to “B. Membership”, Clause 11 & 12.
14. Can I use an authorization letter to avail of a Go Rewards Lifeprime card on behalf of the Senior Citizen member?
- If the Senior Citizen is unable to avail of the Go Rewards Lifeprime card due to certain reasons (like medical reasons and alike), the representative must bring the senior’s ID card, an authorization letter, and Go Rewards Card, if the senior citizen is a carded member.
15. Can I use an authorization letter to earn points on behalf of the Senior Citizen member?
- The authorized representative is able to earn points on behalf of the Senior Citizen Member using the member's Lifeprime card as long as the authorized representative is able to bring his/her ID, an authorization letter, and the member’s senior citizen ID.
16. Can I use a photocopied Senior Citizen ID to avail a Lifeprime Card?
- No. Member should present their Senior Citizen ID to avail of a Go Rewards Lifeprime Card.
17. Will I still need to bring my Senior booklet or prescription to avail of a senior citizen discount when transacting using the Go Rewards Lifeprime card or is it automatically discounted?
- The availment of Senior Citizen discount is still the same as the process implemented in stores. Members should ensure to bring all required documents to avail of the Senior Citizen discount.
18. Can I use my relative’s Go Rewards Lifeprime card?
- No. Member should only use his/her own Go Rewards Lifeprime Card.
19. I lost my Go Rewards Lifeprime Card!
- No worries! You can go to any Robinsons Supermarket store and Southstar Drug to replace your card. A fee of P100 must be paid for the replacement of the lost card. Please ensure to bring your Senior Card during the replacement of your lost card.
20. Will my points be automatically transferred when I process the replacement of my Lost GRLifeprime Card at RS or SSD stores?
- For the replacement of a lost Go Rewards Lifeprime Card, your points will not be automatically transferred. The partner store where the member replaced his/her card should create a ticket via Partner Support Webform and attach the following: Member’s Senior Citizen ID, Affidavit of Lost, Mobile number/email, and New GR Lifeprime Card. Once the Go Rewards Partner Support team receives the details, they will verify the account of the member, and once verified, they will process the points transfer immediately. Member needs to wait for the advice of the Go Rewards Team for the successful points transfer.
21. Can I use my Go Rewards Lifeprime Card to earn points in Caltex?
- No. This is currently an ongoing build for Go Rewards Lifeprime Card. In the meanwhile, you may use your other Go Rewards Card (Black, Go Rewards Debit Card, GoTyme Debit Card or Cebu Pacific Credit Cards)to earn points in Caltex.
22. I have questions and concerns regarding my Go Rewards Lifeprime card!
- Have any questions? Feel free to visit our Go Rewards Help Center for a list of our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). For concerns not covered in our FAQs, you may send us a ticket via Customer Care Webform.
Go Rewards Terms and Conditions
How to earn Go Rewards points?
How to Submit a Ticket Request?