The name on my account is incorrect. How do I change it?

You may contact us at to request this.

Proof of identification and account verification are required for this request.

You may refer to the guide below:

Create an Email Request with proper documentation:

  • Subject line: Name Change Request
  • Go Rewards Membership Number
  • Email address/Mobile Number used to register in Go Rewards
  • From” and “To” Name details - Email should be sent to Go Rewards customer care (Email or Webform).

Attachment: Valid ID of the account holder with Date of Birth (DOB) same as DOB registered in the Go Rewards account.

For single to married name:

  • Marriage certificate or
  • Two Valid IDs (Primary) – 1st ID showing Maiden name, 2nd ID showing the married name.

For a change of the whole name:

  • Affidavit of one and the same person (should include the “From” and “To” name) and,
  • 1 Valid ID (Primary) showing the latest name


  • Philippine Passport or Foreign Passport
  • Digitized Social Security System (SSS) ID
  • Driver’s License
  • National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
  • Birth Certificate
  • GSIS E-Card
  • Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
  • Postal ID
  • Voter’s ID
  • Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
  • Police Clearance
Was this article helpful?
8 out of 11 found this helpful