Members that qualify to upgrade their membership are notified thru an Email and/or SMS. There are 2 ways to upgrade your membership to Black:
- (A) Via the mobile app, or
- (B) By visiting any Robinsons Supermarket, Easymart, The Marketplace, Shopwise and True Value store.
(A) For members that have virtual accounts or membership card merged/linked in the app, the best option for you is to upgrade via the mobile app:
- Log in to your Go Rewards mobile app
- Click “Account” tab
- Select “Upgrade to Black Card”
- Read and agree to our terms and condition
- Click “Upgrade now”
- During verification, a Verification Code will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile number
- Enter the code in the app and click “Continue”
- Once successful, a pop-up message will appear with your New account number.
- You will be redirected to the “merge cards” page displaying the deactivated classic card.
- Return to the homepage and the card image will be changed to black.
There is no need to visit any participating store once you have upgraded your membership via the mobile app. You will be issued a virtual account with a new membership number and QR code which you can already start using.
(B) For members that do not have virtual accounts or whose membership card is not merged/linked in the mobile app, you can process the upgrade by visiting any Robinsons Supermarket, Easymart, The Marketplace, Shopwise and True Value store. Please present any proof of eligibility (Welcome Email or SMS) and a valid ID.
After you have upgraded your membership in the store, the membership number linked to your Go Rewards Classic account will be closed.