In this article, we will walk you through how you can view all your payment transactions in Go Rewards Pay. In order to do this, you must have:
- An active Go Rewards mobile app account.
- The email registered in your account verified.
- Registered for a Go Rewards Prepaid account (Prepaid Card or Virtual Prepaid)
You will be able to check for the type of transaction (Add money, pay bills, etc...), date and time of transaction and the amount
- Tap the Pay icon located on the navigation panel at the bottom part of the app.
- Enter your MPIN code.
- On the home dashboard, tap on the "View recent transactions" link. It is located right below the "Powered by UnionBank" logo
- You can now view all your transactions! Here's a closer view of what it looks like:
Tap on "Filter" on the upper right-hand corner, If you need to search for a specific transaction.
How to access my Go Rewards Pay account?
What is Go Rewards Pay?