There are several ways to check and keep track of your Go Rewards points balance:
A. Mobile App
B. Logging in to the Go Rewards website.
C. Inquire at the cashier at any of our partner stores.
D. Check the printed receipt after transacting at a Go Rewards partner store.
This article will guide you on how to monitor your points balance through each of these methods.
A. Go Rewards Mobile App
Make sure that you have a stable internet to make sure that your most recent number of points is reflected.
- Log in to your mobile app account.
- The total number of points you have is printed on the card image:
- Click on the "Points History" button to see your Go Rewards transaction history.
B. Go Rewards Website
- Log in to your account.
- The available points balance is shown in the "My Account" section.
- Click on "Transactions" to see your transaction history.
C. Inquire at the cashier at any of our partner store
Our friendly cashiers in any of our partner retail stores are more than happy to check that for you. For the list of partner stores, please click this link.
Each time you use your Go Rewards account at any of our partner stores, the current balance points earned and redeemed are all printed at the bottom part of the receipt.