There are several ways to check and keep track of your points balance:
- Mobile App
- Logging-in the Go Rewards website.
- Inquire at the cashier at any of our partner store.
- It is printed on the receipt after transacting at a Go Rewards partner store.
This article will guide you on how to monitor your points balance through each of these methods
Go Rewards Mobile App
Make sure that you have a stable internet to make sure that your most recent number of points is reflected.
- Log in to your mobile app account.
- The total number of points you have is printed on the card image:
- Click on the "View Details" button to see your Go Rewards transaction history.
Go Rewards Website
- Log in to your account.
- The available points balance is shown in the "My Account" section.
- Click on "Transactions" to see your transaction history.
Inquire at the cashier at any of our partner store
Our friendly cashiers in any of our partner retail store are more than happy to check that for you.
Each time you use your Go Rewards account at any of our partner store, the current balance, points earned and redeemed are all printed at the bottom part of the receipt