We communicate the latest offers, deals and update by sending an SMS message or an email. You may choose to receive them or not by adjusting the settings in your account. It can be done by logging-in to your account in the Go Rewards website or the Go Rewards mobile app.
To do this, you need to have an existing and active Go Rewards membership mobile app account. If you are new to the mobile app, Just link your existing Go Rewards membership number to start using it.
Go Rewards Mobile App
- Log-in to your account
- On the Home dashboard, Tap on the Profile Icon
- Tap on the Edit Icon located at the upper-right hand side of the mobile app.
- Scroll down and select the type of subscription you want to opt-in/out of.
SMS Subscription - These are program alerts sent to the registered mobile number as a text message.
Email Subscription - These are program alerts sent to the registered Email address.
- Tap on save and it's all done!
Go Rewards Website
1. Sign-in to your account
2. On the left navigation panel, click on Settings.
3. You can customize the type of communication you want to receive by moving the switch buttons beside each option.
- Moving the button to the right means, “Yes, you allow”.
- Moving the button to the left means, “No, you do not allow”
4. Click on “Confirm my Preferences” button and you're all done!
Changes to your preferences may take up to five days to take effect. By confirming, you agree to be contacted through the contact information you have provided.