If you encounter any errors when trying to access or verify your account, all you need to do are the following:
- Make sure that you have a stable network connection.
- Check for the password format such as letter cases, special characters and spaces.
- Do basic troubleshooting.
These steps apply to any of these error messages:
- Oops! You have entered the wrong password for five (5) consecutive attempts. Please try again after one hour.
- Oops! The mobile number or password you entered is invalid. You have (1/2/3/4) (x) attempts left.
- You have entered an invalid Mobile Number or Password. Please try again.
- Verification code error. Please enter the correct Verification code
- Please try again later
Basic Troubleshooting for Mobile App Issues
Basic Troubleshooting for Website Issues
General Mobile App Error