The primary fix to any account information errors is to make sure that the information you entered in the system is accurate, Make sure to also check the correct format such as letter cases, special characters and spacing.
Account Information error message can be any of the following:
- Card number cannot be found in the system.
- Sorry, the card number you entered is already linked to another account.
- Oops! The card number entered is already linked to another account.
- Sorry, this account cannot be found.
- Sorry, this account is currently blocked.
- Sorry, the account you entered is not verified.
- The email format is incorrect
- Card Number should have either 10 digits or 16 digits
- Please provide your zip code
- Please provide complete address
- Mobile number should be 11 digits
- Please Input Work Number or Home Number
- Sorry, your account cannot be found. If you own a physical card, make sure to register by clicking "Link Card".
- One of the card status is not active
- Last name of two cards do not match
- Oops! The merge failed to initialize properly. Please try again late or contact us.
- The card number entered already have an existing mobile account