There will be instances where Go Rewards members need to change their registered name due to various reasons. To facilitate the change of name, this article is made for you
To ensure the security of your account, the Go Rewards team will need to perform account verification before making changes to the name registered in any membership account.
- Subject line: Name Change Request
- Go Rewards Membership Number
- Email address/Mobile Number used to register in Go Rewards.
- “From” and “To” name details
Attachment: Valid ID of the account holder with Date of Birth (DOB) same as the date of birth registered in the Go Rewards account.
The following are the requirements needed to attach for the name correction to proceed:
1. For single to married name:
- Marriage certificate or
- Two Valid IDs (Primary) – 1st ID showing Maiden name, 2nd ID showing married name.
2. For change of whole name:
- Affidavit of one and the same person (should include the “From” and “To” name) and,
- 1 Valid ID (Primary) showing the latest name
3. For misspelled/ minor name change
- 1 Valid ID
The following are the list of Valid IDs needed for account verification
- Philippine Passport or Foreign Passport
- Digitized Social Security System (SSS) ID
- Driver’s License
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Birth Certificate
- GSIS E Card
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Police Clearance