In cases where you have maxed-out your attempts to enter the correct MPIN or if you are about to, resetting your MPIN would be the best to do.
To ensure the security of your account, there will be a series of verification you will need to pass in order to change your MPIN. So make sure you have good network signal and internet connection.
- On the Go Rewards mobile app, tap on the Pay icon at the bottom navigation panel.
- Tap on "Forgot PIN".
- Tap on "Sent OTP" A verification code will be sent to the mobile number registered in your Go Rewards account.
- Enter the verification code received via SMS.
- Tap on "Send code" to send the verification code to the Email Address you have registered in your account.
- Enter the verification code.
- Nominate a new 6-digit MPIN and confirm.
- All done!
If you are having trouble resetting your MPIN, you may contact the UnionBank Customer Service.