With over 2,000 physical partner stores nationwide, you can now earn Go Rewards points almost anywhere!
To enjoy a hassle-free points earning experience, please be guided by the list of qualifying transactions:
- Members shall earn Go Rewards points for qualifying transactions or activities at Earn Partners only.
- Members should present proof of membership which is either their physical Go Rewards card or their QR code in the mobile app.
- Members should ensure that their physical card should be either scanned or swiped so that their Go Rewards Number will reflect in their transactions. For Go Rewards App Users, their QR code should be scanned for them to earn points in their transaction
- Points earned from qualifying transactions with applied government-mandated discounts shall be based on the transaction value after the application of any discount.
- Top-up payments (partial redemption) processed via the POS system of partner stores may also earn Go Rewards points.
- Other rules for qualifying transactions shall be based on the earn mechanics of Earn Partners which are subject to modification at any time without prior notice.
The following transactions, on the other hand, are not qualified to earn points:
- Transactions where Go Rewards members fail to scan or swipe their physical card or present their QR code when transacting at Go Rewards Partner Stores
- Transactions with corporate discounts
- Purchases are fully paid using Go Rewards points
- Bills payment transactions from Robinsons Department store and Robinsons Supermarket
- Exchange of goods
- Purchase of Go Rewards Membership Cards
- Other non-merchandise transactions and tenders defined by unit
If you have any concerns regarding points earned in Go Rewards Partner Stores, please feel free to reach out to our Go Rewards Care Team by clicking this link.