This article will guide you on the list of FAQs for GetGo Classic Cardholders and app users regarding the GetGo to Go Rewards migration.
1. What will happen if I fail to link/merge my GetGo Classic Card or account to the Go Rewards Mobile App?
All points earned using your GetGo Classic Card or Account will be expired and forfeited after September 9, 2022. If you would want to preserve your convertible GetGo points, please proceed with card linking or card merging before the said date. In case you have concerns about your GetGo account migration to Go Rewards, please feel free to reach out to our Go Rewards Customer Care team by clicking this link.
2. How will my GetGo points be migrated to Go Rewards?
Your GetGo Points will be converted either to Go Rewards Points or Travel Fund based on the guidelines below:
|Points Issuance Period||New Currency/Account|
|Points earned before January 1, 2020||Cebu Pacific Travel Fund at PHP0.30 per GetGo point|
|Points earned from January 1, 2020 onwards||Go Rewards account 0.30 Go Rewards Points per GetGo point|
For you to be able to access your Travel Fund, please ensure that you have successfully updated your MyCebuPacific Account by visiting the Cebu Pacific Website.
To convert the GetGo points you earned from January 1, 2020 onwards to Go Rewards points, you must link your GetGo Account to your Go Rewards Account using the app on or before September 9, 2022. For a step-by-step guide on how to link or merge your accounts, please click here.
3. Can I still earn points when I use my GetGo Classic Card or account number after September 9, 2022 for purchases at Robinsons retail stores and Cebu Pacific flight bookings?
You can no longer earn points using your GetGo Classic Card or account after September 9, 2022.
4. Can I still use my GetGo Classic Card or account after merging to Go Rewards?
Once you’ve migrated to Go Rewards via card linking or card merging, your GetGo account will be closed, and only your Go Rewards account will be active moving forward. This can no longer be reversed.
5. Can I still earn points when I book a flight booking (ticket) using my GetGo account number before September 9, 2022?
You can still earn points if you used your GetGo account number to book a flight before September 9, 2022. Please ensure that you have linked your GetGo Classic Card or account to Go Rewards so that you can continue earning and redeeming points.
6. Who should I contact for any concerns on my GetGo to Go Rewards migration?
For any concerns on the GetGo to Go Rewards migration, please submit a ticket to our Go Rewards Customer Care team by clicking this link.